Break It Up Break It Up

Coool

I liked all the different sounds you used. Excellent Job.

Amoeboy responds:

thanks.

-=dragonheart=- -=dragonheart=-

Cool.

Could have used better instruments, I gave a 5 on originality, because it's a remake of course. It is hard to make remakes though, so 10 on effort. Overall, nice tune. I like it. Good Work.

8ball8

Love in a battle Love in a battle

Nice Song

I like it. It got sort of repetitive, but it had a cool unique sound. Very nice. Good Job.

Partial Partial

Sounds like you worked hard...

Very interesting. I can imagine this appearing in some sort of game. It's quite short and repetitive, but I like it.

Indian running music Indian running music

Wow

That was really cool! I especially liked when the drum kit beat came in, and the strings. Absolutely Awesome. Great Job.

TWO-ATP-LW-? Falling 1.4 TWO-ATP-LW-? Falling 1.4

Interesting

It was really cool with all the voice effects and such, but It could have had more music to it. The voices got a bit creepy.

Military-Mind responds:

Thanks alot man, Its cool to get reviews.

Naruto-Sadness and Sorrow (2) Naruto-Sadness and Sorrow (2)

A nice song...

I'm pretty sure that songs from the original sountrack, so I gave you a low mark on originality. It was a nice song, the piano effect could or been better, but It was good.

you will always be... you will always be...

I liked it

It was repetitive, but good. Would have liked maybe another melody later in the song, but it does sound like it could fit in to a flash animation very well. Maybe it'd work in a game... Anyway, Good Job!

AlmightyLemon responds:

cheers i was gonna add another melody but before i could i was at the max amount so if i did i couldnt put it in
the portal tell ya friends :)

Bad War Dream Bad War Dream

It was cool

The sound was kind of interesting but it was really short, and it wasn't a real song, more like a sound effect. Sounds like you have talent though.

Green Haven Green Haven

I LOVE IT

Wow, it sounds like you've worked really hard to make this song. I really like how you've used the stereo settings... You should consider getting a better program so you don't have to use the preset midi sounds... But it's awesome!

SpasmGuitar responds:

Thanks. I used powertab to compose this. What program would you recommend? I'd really just like to record this, but don't have the gear yet.